Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Project ~ Closet makeovers Glam Style




I am a young hip mommy who loves all things fashion and all things organized. That being said I want to make over our TINY closets in our small condo, as if i were a celebrity but on my shoestring budget.  I like to decorate and organize things, so this is gonna be a fun weekend project! Well If you have had any personal closet makeovers you would like to share with me or any suggestions please feel free to drop me a line below!!!!



I will be posting before and after pictures of the project! And how I did it =)))

Goals:
Purge - Get Rid of stuff me and hubby don't need that we are hanging on to -_-
Uniformity - From hangers to storage boxes I want all my things to look neat and tidy
Neat - A neat space always makes me happy =)

Below are some pix of my INSPIRATION


This is A Nice Contrast Between the Pink and Black!
HERE is my FAVE!
Just Something about an organized Shoe Collection LOOOOOVE!!!
(http://decorology.blogspot.com/2011/11/master-bedroom-turned-into-amazing.html

Rachel Zoe's Closet Ummm Love it Simple But Well Put Together.




And a Lovely Blogger who Has Wonderfully Designed her Own Closet Check it
http://makingitlovely.com/2008/12/16/my-organized-closet/





No comments:

Post a Comment